SB-2018-19-011: Why Print It When You Can Email It?
Senate Bill No.: 2018-19-011
Authored by: University Affairs Committee Vice Chairperson Wade Hawthorne
Referred to: University Affairs
Committee Rec: University Affairs
Senate Action: Vote to Approve
Title: Why Print It When You Can Email It?
1. WHEREAS: The Associated Students, Inc. (AS) is the official voice of over 40,000 students at California State University Northridge; AND
2. WHEREAS: AS is the primary advocate for students at CSUN and provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to create and enhance a spirited, learning focused campus environment; AND
3. WHEREAS: AS is always trying to get more students involved and increase student participation within the many programs and services we offer; AND
4. WHEREAS: There are multiple locations on campus that print paper receipts when an item is purchased; AND
5. WHEREAS: Students have requested that all locations which print paper receipts have the option to opt out of receiving a receipt; THEREFORE LET IT BE
1. RESOLVED: We call upon T.U.C. to allow for the option to have a receipt emailed to the student or to opt out of receiving a receipt completely; AND LET IT BE FURTHER
2. RESOLVED: That copies of this resolution be distributed widely, including but not limited to the following:
● Dianne Harrison, University President ● CSUN Today ● The Daily Sundial ● The University Corporation (T.U.C.)